Machine learning and computer vision are used to solve one of the biggest problems our world faces – cutting down food loss. This is done by digitizing digitize the quality assessment of fresh fruits and vegetables. The technology makes quality processes objective, efficient, and less wasteful.
A mobile app offers practical measurement of quality. A dashboard allows one to compare weekly or monthly quality of supplier, location or commodity to make improvements in the supply chain.
Quality can be traced with barcodes, QR codes, or lot I.D. from source to shelf. AI removes human bias from quality inspection, offering results instantly and optimizing the quality.
• Accuracy and consistency in quality.
• Quality data is available in real-time, instead of receiving updates at the end of the day. This enables one to perform instant audits to ensure compliance.
• Ensures compliance and attains traceability.
• Leverage analytics to gain data auditability, insights, and efficiencies.
• Get the power of AI and standardize quality and prevent food loss.