• The AI based solutions are used in early detection of diseases and weeds to reduce potential crop losses.
• By using digital imaging products that allow growers to benefit from increased operational efficiency, optimized distribution of crop inputs and improved returns on each hectare of land.
• Early detection of complex problems such as diseases and nutrition deficiency
• Capability to characterize a wide range of chemical and biological traits of plants
• Identification of hotspots and trends enabling farmers to derive insights for fast decision-making.
A one-stop-shop and end-to-end solution that saves time and improves accuracy at each step so that the user does not have to switch between different tools.